Administrative Assistant – Suburban Team
• Answer phones for the attorneys (and Bill King when Kate is unavailable)
• Maintain information relating to collection programs for different clients
• Maintain client and team statistical reports
• Assist Area Managers with taxpayer phone calls
• Complete special projects and other tasks as assigned
• Two years or more from an accredited university*
• Positive disposition
• Professional attitude
• Team mentality
• Good organizational and phone skills
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent spelling and grammar skills
• Basic knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Attention to detail
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
Monday – Friday
8:00 – 5:00
Please submit resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 11.
I've only been here for 3 weeks, but I'm enjoying it so far. I can't necessarily speak for the other department supervisors, but mine have been open and accepting in every way.
Good luck! If you want to talk to me more about the company, feel free to email me.